Looking for a Reflexology Massage in Dr. Phillips?
Reflexology is the application of pressure to the foot (or hands). It can help relieve stress and generally relaxes people. The theory behind reflexology is that a person’s feet correspond with the organs and systems in the body.
This massage can benefit muscles, but also the immune system. Deep strokes break up adhesions and scar tissue between muscle fibers to relieve pain from injuries such as whiplash or carpal tunnel syndrome.
Benefits of foot reflexology
- The feet are an area that we frequently neglect to massage and take care of, so massages feel especially relaxing in this area.
- It’s a form of stress relief that helps to free up your mind and loosen tensions from being frustrated with the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- To help activate blood circulation in the body.
- To help activate the immune system.
- Opening the neural and circulatory pathways helps cells eliminate toxins more effectively.
- The body can find balance by removing toxins.